Monday, May 14, 2007

CCXIII: Terrorist

© Lani Kai
Trypto: I wonder if you look weird, when you're leaning in with your giant camera, taking pictures of flowers
Lani Kai: well, if I'm leaning in really close I usually don't have a big lens attached
Trypto: even so, has anyone ever asked what you were doing?
Lani Kai: no
Lani Kai: although I've heard stories of people being labeled as terrorists, stalkers, perverts, paparazzi, and pedophiles
Trypto: terrorist is how a chinese person says tourist
Lani Kai: I think I look more like a tourist than a terrorist
Lani Kai: the only people that seem to think I'm a terrorist are the rent-a-cops at the mall

1 comment:

ashke said...

your (guys's?) photographs are gorgeous. If I ever want to use them, how should I credit them to you? or am I even allowed to do that?