Friday, May 02, 2008

CCCLIV: Vestra Culpa

© Lani Kai
Lani Kai: you keep putting CC instead of CCC for the post title
Trypto: good thing you don't work in a hospital
Trypto: the nurse wouldn't know how much to inject
Trypto: and the patient would die, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
Lani Kai: no, good thing YOU don't work in a hospital
Trypto: she'd be like WTF IS CCC, CUBIC CENTIMETER CAT?!!?!
Trypto: I CAN'T GET A CAT INTO THE SYRINGE
Trypto: OMG WHAT DO I DOOOOO
Trypto: that's exactly what would happen
Trypto: why is a good thing I dont work at a hospital?
Lani Kai: because you'd keep putting 200 instead of 300
Lani Kai: and the patient wouldn't get enough blood or medication
Trypto: oh
Lani Kai: and would die
Trypto: ohhh
Trypto: I thought you said YOU keep putting CCC
Trypto: damn
Trypto: forget everything I said

No comments: