Monday, November 09, 2009

DLXXXIII: You're Fired

ibleedgraphite: did you know that what's-her-face just published an autobiography
ibleedgraphite: Donald Trump's daughter
Lani Kai: no
ibleedgraphite: Ivanka
ibleedgraphite: which is like Ivana, if you cough at the end
Lani Kai: ok?
ibleedgraphite: I thought it was relevant
ibleedgraphite: because it says Trump Tower at the bottom
Lani Kai: I didn't take a picture of the Trump Tower because I had any interest in Donald Trump's family matters
ibleedgraphite: what do you want me to say?
Lani Kai: I dunno
ibleedgraphite: the scrawny little trees on the terraces are like Donald Trump's sad attempt at hair?
Lani Kai: "ooh, that's where they film The Apprentice"
Lani Kai: or that it's the 49th tallest building in New York
ibleedgraphite: wow
ibleedgraphite: those are clearly extremely important and fascinating insights
Lani Kai: I know right?
ibleedgraphite: I can't imagine how awesome it felt to stand down there
ibleedgraphite: looking up at the building where they film The Apprentice
Lani Kai: it's times like these that i know I've failed
Lani Kai: you don't like the picture at all, do you?

No comments: